Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

Ad this is still in beta I have a few questions.
1. When this is no longer in beta will we still have our characters?
2. If we do not have them will we lose all of our paypal purchases?

robscherer123 responds:

No you definitely will not loose anything!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Know what would be awesome? if you made this into a multiplayer game for the even if only for the arena would be epic.

Dungeon Breaker Dungeon Breaker

Well Done, I love new ideas for strategic mind games.

UknownXL responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

Culmination Culmination

Almost perfect

What was perfect:
The artwork was amazing
The storyline was interesting
The combat system and difficulty level was great.
What wasn't perfect:
I guess this game follows the "A great offense is a great defense" because I really wanted a block when I was just getting established with the controls and strategic fighting vs each new type of mob.

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

Unique and keeps your attention

I really like how you made it so for like 4 lvls or so it would be easy street then bam Bombers come in and you gotta be on your toes to respawn your skellys right when they come. I'd say the lvls of difficulty are spot on also, I ended up changing my strategy everytime I advanced from normal -> hard -> Extreme, and even before that when i was just doing normal on all 4 castles each had a unique style that made me have to experiment for each type to find the best way to defend. Good Job.

Retro Room Retro Room

So like..

did you do all the programming yourself?
what I've noticed from playing a few of the games:
Game over screen/reset level doesn't exist when you die lose all your lives your just like well... time to reset the page.
when you die in asteroids during your ship recovery time when it is still blinking you can still die from rocks, not to say you can't move just in the actual game you can't die during that time.
Some games don't have pause buttons?
These are just some things i noticed
If your having problems with programming read up on the thousand of tutorials if your scripts aren't working and you can't find the solution scratch the project and make a new one programming is a learning experience. Don't get attached to any of your scripting.

Harry Stick Journey Harry Stick Journey

I LOVED the idea

I did not like when he was just like well look an item guess i won't attempt to do anything with it.
I'd be fine with him throwing it at the wall. or even eating it.
But instead he goes " Hmmm.... " Then you get a "Fail" Which disappoints me in my expectations of the game.

Building Blaster 2 Building Blaster 2

bahah

level 50 had me in the wtf do i do state for about 2 mins then i was like o it's simple bam done.

(Don't) Save the Princess (Don't) Save the Princess

Hey, Found a glitch.

On stage 22 if i just let my guy walk straight forward he walks over the bridge, then he walks over the air where no bridge is and straight into the red button. If this isn't a glitch and this is how it's intended sorry for wasting your time.
But overall up till then the games been great good mind teaser. Good Job.

Harvest+ Harvest+