Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas

But what was in the chest!? I have to know!

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

All the episodes so far have impressed me. This is tv show worthy stuff, looking forward to more!

AaLBERT Rough Animation 2 AaLBERT Rough Animation 2

Really good fluid animation, I'll be keeping my eye on you for future productions.

AaLBERT responds:

Thanks! =)

Nine Nine

I liked the concept a lot, but what made me sad was that when the lyrics "don't forget your childhood memory," came up, mostly because rather than the character looking for inspiration from his childhood self and then switching to a more up beat happy ending of him doing more fun things, it just kinda feels like a sad ending he doesn't change or anything.

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1

I liked it, after watching the first episode it posed some questions, with a few interesting surprises. While this one shows us a bit of her nightmare fears, and possible enemies her family was at war with creating the possibility of death from outsiders rather than suicide.

Voice acting was well done, I'm glad you showed a bit more talking in this one, and camera angles were at a good frame rate of movement, as well as their positioning.

Curious as to what these cliff hanger questions will be answered with.

Well looking forward to part 2.

Goomba's perspective Goomba's perspective

Oh No

Loved it that mario has been doing the repeat lvls to gain lives for sure, the goombas best chance of survival would be on the ice world.

Demon Tales Demon Tales

So So

The drawings were good, but overall the animation was way to short and the zombie seemed a bit small,

MSPA in ur Tank... MSPA in ur Tank...

good few hours?

I thought it was more like 15-20 mins perhaps time is slowed down for you.

Epic sax girl Epic sax girl

It's alright..

it's just a loop picture with like 3 frames though not really interesting.

Different Different

Good

Liked everything overall.

Deer50 responds: